Senior Associate at Mercator International
Based in Seattle, with almost 20 years of experience in stevedoring, marine terminal operations, and financial analysis.
Peter has evaluated, planned, executed, and managed marine terminal operations and investments across North America, and has expertise in general cargo, RO-RO, and container operations. As an asset manager, he served as a member of the global ports industry team and managed three separate North America marine terminal investments for a global infrastructure investor. Mr. Lindeback also served in the Finnish Military Defence Forces and in his early days played guitar in bands performing throughout the Southeast region of the US.
At Mercator, Peter’s primarily focus is on operational and financial analysis and modelling in support of client engagements. He also conducts commercial analysis and works in various capacities on the business development front.
- Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, The Jackson Kearney Group
- Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Coastal Maritime Stevedoring
- Asset Manager, Macquarie Capital Funds
- BA in Government from Georgetown University
- MBA in Finance from New York University