Director of Market Research at Mercator International
Luke is a Licensed US Customs Broker with 16 years of experience in the international freight forwarding and customs brokerage industry. He has held numerous roles in the industry including business development, operations, and management. Luke enjoys the analysis and problem solving that is involved in international transportation and trade compliance. In recent years he has focused on consulting clients on the section 301 trade tariffs and also has been a guest speaker on the subject at multiple trade focused panels. Luke’s academic background is economics and he is currently completing his Masters Degree in Supply Chain, Transportation and Logistics at the University of Washington.
- Sr. Supply Chain Security Specialist, The Boeing Company
- Branch Manager & Director of Sales, Air Tiger Express (USA), Inc.
- Director of Business Development, OHL
- Account Executive, DB Schenker
- Sales Executive, OEC Group
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics University of Washington
- Graduate Certificate in Global Trade and Transportation
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Transportation and Logistics University of Washington