Senior Associate at Mercator International
Mr. Baumhefner is a Senior Associate, with close to 50 years of experience in transportation, rail operations, rail network design, port terminal rail infrastructure development, warehousing and intermodal equipment maintenance and repair.
Mr. Baumhefner has designed, implemented and managed rail services and terminals across North America and participated in the development and implementation of efficient on-dock rail terminals in port infrastructures. He managed the nation’s largest intermodal rail network and developed efficient processes for the maintenance and repair of intermodal equipment. Mr. Baumhefner has a bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts.
- Executive Vice President, Pacer Stacktrain
- Assistant Vice President, Pacer Stacktrain
- CEO, World Point Logistics
- Director, Stacktrain Operations, American President Lines (APL)
- Director, Transportation Purchasing and Operations, APL
- Director, Marketing and Sales, APL
- Director, Line Operations
- Assistant Superintendent, Los Angeles Division, Southern Pacific Railroad
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts