Based in Seattle, with 25 years of experience in container shipping, supply chain consulting and logistics infrastructure development. Mr. Wang has evaluated, implemented, and managed logistics operations across Greater China and has also managed liner shipping services for a leading ocean carrier.
He has developed and applied freight routing optimization models for multiple Asian exporters and evaluated numerous vessel network plans. Mr. Wang received a bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering from Tamkang University in Taiwan, as well as a master’s degree in transportation engineering from National Chiao Tung University, also in Taiwan.
He sailed in the Taiwanese Merchant Marine and earned a master’s degree in transportation systems from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Director of Business Information Systems, American President Lines (APL)
- Director of Nanjing Branch Office, APL (China)
- Director of Business Development, APL (China)
- Senior Manager – Supply Chain Consulting, Accenture (Taiwan)
- Logistics Controller, APL (Taiwan)
- Business Planning Manager, Sea-Land Service
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering from Tamkang University in Taiwan
- Master’s degree in Transportation Engineering from National Chiao Tung University
- Master’s degree in Transportation Systems from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology