Partner at Mercator International
Based in Seattle and the East Coast, Mr. Petro has been a proven leader in the intermodal industry for more than 30 years, with extensive experience in the intermodal, steamship, rail, and trucking industries. His intermodal areas of expertise include business strategy, operations management, service design, organizational transformation, process improvement, systems design and implementation, and fleet management.
He has worked for clients across the transportation sector including port authorities, terminal operators, railroads, shippers, governments and investors, and he has led transport projects in North and South America, Africa, Australia, Europe and the Caribbean covering various aspects including development, design, planning and strategy.
Mr. Petro holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce from the University of Virginia.
- Vice President – Advisory Consulting Transportation & Logistics, Ausenco
- Practice Lead, Intermodal & Logistics Advisian/WorleyParsons
- Founder and Managing Partner, Point B Logistics
- Senior Consultant, The Kingsley Group
- Managing Director Service Design, CSX Transportation
- International Marketing and Product Management, CSX International
- Marketing Sales, APL
- Bachelor of Science in commerce, the University of Virginia